Book a Pitch
Information and Booking Form
If you would like to book a pitch please login or register
If you have any queries please contact Eric Witherspoon on 07919818925
Conditions of Booking
1. All traders are to take all of their own rubbish away from the market at the end of each market day.
2. Traders must not use the bins that are for the public for the rubbish of their stall any trader found doing this will be asked to leave the market.
3. Hand sanitiser must be on all stalls for both stall holders and their workers and the public.
4. Face screens or masks should be worn by all stall holders and their workers.
5. Stall staff must maintain a social distance from each other where this is not possible then gloves and face screens should be worn.
6. Traders must allow Tir Prince Management to take their temperature if requested.
7. Any person found to have a high temperature will be asked to wait in the isolation area. There temperature will then be checked again in 30 minutes time if their temperature is still high they will be requested to leave the market in a safe manner.
8. Trader must keep their stalls within the boundary of their allocated pitch.
9. Management have the right to move stalls if its is felt necessary.
10. All payments must be paid in full by 12pm on the Thursday before the weekend market or 48 hours before a market that is held on any other day.
11. Stall holders should advise customers not to touch items unless they are purchasing them.
12. Wherever possible stallholders should take card payments.
13. Stallholders must not go on to another stall holders pitch and must not loiter around each other stalls.
14. Traders must respect social distancing rules at all times.
15. Anyone showing any symptoms of COVID 19 must not attend the market.
16. Traders must regularly clean any areas that are classed as touch points.
17. Please ensure that if customers enter your stall / kiosk / shop that they adhere to the 2 metre social distancing rules.
18. Pets must be kept on a lead at all times and not be allowed to wander.
19. Please remove all rubbish from your stall at the end of every market day and take it with you.
20. Please do not discard cigarette butts around your stall.
21. All traders must maintain a 2 metre distance when queuing to get into the market.
22. All traders must complete the online form correctly and bring their confirmation email with them.
23. All traders must display their public liability certificate.
24. Traders must ensure that they are fully up to date with all latest Welsh Government Guidelines
25. All stalls should have clearly displayed COVID 19 guidance for customers.
26. All traders should have a risk assessment for their stall that can be produced on request.
By clicking the link and booking your pitch you are agreeing to the Conditions of Booking above.